SALE OF FORM: Starts 8th April, 2023. Ends 21st April, 2023.
- WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with FIVE CREDIT passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. NABTEB RESULT CAN ONLY BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER NABTEB RESULT.
- Pregnant Women/ Candidates below the Age of 17 (Seventeen) years are not Eligible to Apply.
- Candidates with awaiting Result are not Eligible to Apply.
The Entrance Examination begins on the 25th April 2023. The Examination will be Computer Based Test (CBT) covering English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affairs.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Interested Candidates can apply online by visiting the College of Nursing Sciences Application Portal (CONSAP) at:
- Examination Slip containing Exam Date and Time can be printed from the Application Portal.
A non-refundable Application fee of ₦5,200 can be paid via the College of Nursing Sciences Application Portal (CONSAP) at www.consap.fcthhss.abj.gov.ng during Application.
This advert disclaims all other call for application for Admission into FCT College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada.
Application Portal User Guidelines
This document will guide you on how to complete an online Application.
Step 1: visit https://consap.fcthhss.abj.gov.ng
Step 2: Click on “Click here to register”
Step 3: Ensure you read and accept the terms and conditions of the application.
Step 4: Provide the necessary information on User Registration Form, then Click on Proceed.
Step 5: After completing step 4, the Application Number and Remita Retrieval Reference
Code (RRR) will be generated. The user will be directed to complete payment via
Remita on the CONSAP platform.
Step 6: Ensure you save the application number displayed on the screen
Step 7: After Completing Step 6, use the application number generated and the phone number to login into consap.fcthhss.abj.gov.ng.
Step 8: Provide all the necessary information required and print the examination slip which contains your exam venue, date and time.
Come with the examination slip printout on the day of your Test. Candidate who fail to present this slip will not be allowed to take the test.